Guess who’s back – back again. That’s right, Marlee and Me are back on the blog scene after a week hiatus. I honestly don’t know how you readers survived without us for this long.
Anyway, we are coming at you today with a lot of slobber, fur, uncontrollable cuteness, and tail wags. It’s time for Marlee and Me’s Top Dog Licks of the Week.
1. The adorableness and sweetness of this proposal. I mean how can a girl not say yes when presented with a puppy and a diamond ring. That guys on a whole other level. We are slow clapping over here and hoping that Zach takes notes.
2. The awesomeness and pure skill of this doggy and dude duo. I mean it’s not just the humans in America that got the talent anymore – canines are now taking over the stage and the judges’ hearts. I better get to practicing if Marlee and Me are going to compete with this. Who am I kidding, we have no chance.
3. And while the top two videos were sure to make you happy, this video will bring you to tears. I mean come on. How are you not sobbing into a tissue right now, or better yet, our fur.
4. We all know the Olympics are fast approaching, so why not show your support with a little dog sweat band action. I know I will be rocking these in just a short few weeks. You can pick these up in the canine section at Target.
5. And if buying your dog a sweat band set doesn’t make you dog obsessed enough, you can actually get Toms, Vans, or Converse sneakers customized with a painting of your dog’s face on it. You can find these awesome shoes on Etsy under BStreetShoes.