Fashion. Fashion. Fashion.
It’s a popular topic on everyones’ minds. From the celebrities in Hollywood to the hard working, middle class ladies. Everyone wants to look good. Everyone wants to look hot. And everyone wants to look like a million bucks, but at a reasonable cost.
Of course, if you’re not Kim Kardashian or Taylor Swift, you are probably looking for some fantastic deals to help save a pretty penny. After all, you can’t really afford a cashmere sweater or that $500 pair of shoes if you are also struggling to pay college loans, a car payment, or gas.
So with your budget in mind, Marlee and me have some stores and online websites you can visit that have incredible deals. You will look cute, sophisticated, and even like a million bucks without breaking the bank.
1. Forever 21 – A great place to shop online. Marlee buys all of her winter, work sweaters and shoes online at their website. Most of the clothes are 20 dollars or less and many times they offer free shipping. On special weekends, they even offer buy one get one free deals. You can’t beat that! They offer casual clothes, work clothes, shoes, purses, and jewelry all at fantastic prices. You will look like a sophisticated and hard working lady for less than 20 bucks. You can even complete a full outfit for 50 dollars!
2. The Limited- A perfect place to purchase all your work attire. They mostly focus on helping the hard working female look sexy as well as sophisticated. They have a department store in most malls as well as a website. Like Forever 21, they offer clothes at cheaper prices for good quality. They offer specials at least once a week. Either buy one get one half off or 50 percent off your purchase. They sometimes offer 80 percent off deals with free shipping. I mean you can’t beat that! Marlee always looks put together when going to work wearing these clothes. Most of her work pants and blouses come from this store.
3. New York and Company- Another great place to buy your work clothes for incredible deals. They even have a store in most malls. I mean if the Uniontown Mall has this store, then all the other malls most likely will as well. Most of the deals and specials are the same as what The Limited offers. Marlee buys most of her work sweaters from this store and she looks fly and professional.
4. Kohls- The best place to buy casual clothing and work clothing at the best prices. They offer shoes and purses at great prices as well. They carry many celebrity clothing lines, including Avril Lavigne and Lauren Conrad. They even carry the famous Candies line which is promoted by celebrities like Hilary Duff, Brittany Spears, and Vanessa Hudgens. You can literally look like a high fashion celebrity without hurting your tight budget. There is a store located in most cities around your area.
5. Target- The store with about everything you could ever imagine. The one near Marlee and I even includes a Starbucks. You can literally shop for cheap deals while drinking your favorite “white girl” latte. Marlee buys casual clothing and even can purchase her infamous Left Shark Halloween costume all in the same store. She also gets a lot of cute, fashionable, and cheap jewelry here.
6. Burlington Coat Factory- A great place to shop for the best deals for both men and women. They even offer cute clothes for children. This is a fantastic place to purchase coats at reasonable prices. Afterall, the word ‘coat’ is in the name. Again, they carry casual clothing, work clothing, and shoes all at great prices. And everything is way cute (cue valley gir hip pose).
7. TJ Max, Marshalls, and Ross- Three in the same. All cheap with good quality clothes. They offer high end fashion and celebrity lines at low prices. You will look like a million bucks for less than 50 bucks. Take that Kim Kardashian! We are hotter than you and didn’t spend nearly as much as you.
So get your credit card out and prepare to save and save big! You will look hot, sophisticated and totally professional without breaking the bank. You can still afford to pay all those dreaded bills, while still making yourself look like a million bucks.
Go ahead. Feel free to splurge.